Self Care Resources
BOOK RECS // JOURNALING // BRAIN DUMP
Self Improvement Book Recs:
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Paele
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Chakra Healing by Margarita Alcantara
- A Beginner's Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
Journaling Book Recs:
- Press Pause by Miranda Hersey (A Journal for Self-care, Intention, and Slowing Down)
- Start Where You Are by Meera Lee Patel
Journaling Prompts for Manifesting + Intentions
Set an intention for the day, week, month, or year.
- Intention setting goes perfectly with journaling because every intention becomes more powerful when you write it down. (BTW, the deadlines are supposed to motivate you, not stress you out)
Write 10 things you're grateful for.
- This journal prompt is especially helpful on bad days. When you're losing hope and everything seems to be going wrong, gratitude will help you snap back into a positive mindset.
Write down your wins from the previous day, week, or year.
- We all get a little unmotivated at times. Try writing down your recent wins! Big or small, every accomplishment is worth celebrating. If you show gratitude for the little wins the universe had gifted you, bigger wins will come!
Write a letter to your future self.
- By writing to your future self, you can measure the goals achieved with regards to what your past self thought you would in the future. Imagine reading a letter you wrote to yourself years ago and realizing that you have accomplished most of your goals and are living your best life.
Write an empowering affirmation to create a positive mindset for today.
- Affirmations are statements you can use to reframe negative thoughts and shift into a positive mindset. It can be ANYTHING, as long as it empowers you to show up as your best self (ex. I am beautiful).
THREE GOOD HAPPY NOT AURA: MEDITATION
THINGS PERFECT AND SLEEP
makes it easy It is essentially It delivers a free,
a digital happiness a one-stop three-minute guided
journal. mindfulness-shop meditation to your
with guided meditations, phone every day.
and daily affirmations.
HEALTHY FOODS (SNACKS & RECIPES THAT NOURISH)
can add your is vegan or
food preferences fancies dabbling
and allergies, etc) in some tasty,
plant based recipes)